Project acronym: MultiEd
Project duration: 15 November 2019 – 14 November 2022
The amount of the grant program Erasmus + (CBHE): 900 099 EUR
Grant holder: University of Tartu, Estonia
Project goals: Curriculum of Teacher of Foreign Languages development; education of in-service teachers (both school and university teachers, academic staff); internationalization of education through launching CLIL-based courses and developing multilingual education strategies for UA HEIs and National Recommendations on Multilingual Higher Education.
Specific project objectives are:
– To train academic and professional staff teams.
– To review and audit all current curricula in the field of Education (BA and MA of TFLs);
– To update on average 14 courses for BA and MA of.
– To deliver and evaluate courses (both new and updated through CLIL approach
– To launch, pilot and introduce on a regular basis the revised curricula.
– To train academic and professional staff on e-course development.
– To develop, deliver and evaluate e-course «CLIL Methodology» for target groups.
– To survey public opinion on «Multilingual education in Ukraine».
– To embed the ideas of life-long learning and blended education with academic and professional staff.
– To design and deliver seminars on new pedagogical approaches, CLIL & ELT (English Language Teaching) methods.
– Career-relevant general skills development for target groups.
– Updated education programs.
– New courses developed.
– Multilingual educational strategy developed.
– National Recommendations on Multilingual Higher Education developed.
– Skiles of in-service teachers are upgraded.